BookingDeustchEnglishNederlands

You can book us directly using our calendar below, by clicking on the box 'arrival'. Or you can send us an email at: info@amsterdambedandboat.nl.

Our rates (incl. toerist tax), valid until 31 december 2018:

  • one night: 110,-
  • one week: 660,-
  • one mid-week (Mon through Thu): 400,-

The minimum stay duration is 2 nights. If you prefer, then we can serve breakfast at 9,00 pp/pn.

We ask a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% has to be paid in cash upon arrival. When we receive your booking, we wil send you a confirmation by email, as soon as possible.

Cancelling your reservation is free of charge up to 14 days before the arrival date, in this case we will refund 100% of your deposit. From 14 until 7 days before the arrival date we will refund 40% of your deposit. As of 7 days from the arrival date no refund is granted.

Copyright 2012 © Amsterdam Bed & Boat